Hello From Vancouver Island

Hi everyone. I've been building bad ships that look pretty good for about 25 years on and off. I found this place by looking for pictures of rigging for the Victory. Some amazing work here, I will learn a lot. My grandpa was a scratch builder and did perfect work, I think that is where my love for building these came from. Looking forward to exploring the forum. I've attached am image of the very first ship I built. (25 plus years ago, maybe 30!) It has survived 2x knocked off its area of display and 1 cat attack!

PXL_20230617_162926202~2[1].jpg

Last edited:
Used to visit Campbell River frequently where we had salmon farms and processing. Doesn't get more beautiful.
64681-4dd6c921.jpg

Hi everyone. I've been building bad ships that look pretty good for about 25 years on and off. I found this place by looking for pictures of rigging for the Victory. Some amazing work here, I will learn a lot. My grandpa was a scratch builder and did perfect work, I think that is where my love for building these came from. Looking forward to exploring the forum. I've attached am image of the very first ship I built. (25 plus years ago, maybe 30!) It has survived 2x knocked off its area of display and 1 cat attack!
Hallo @StephenLouis
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back