Hello From The West of Scotland

Many thanks for allowing me to join this group.
I have been building plank on frame on and off for the past 40 years, most of the time whilst at sea.
Now that I have completed my man shed (my biggest plank on frame project!) and retired I aim to spend a lot more time with projects.

Hallo Willkommen in unserem Forum und viel Spaß. Vielen Dank für Ihre Einführung. Wir alle würden uns freuen, Bilder Ihrer Modelle zu sehen.

congrats on the new workshop, time to put it to work now.

I got to spend a month in North Scotland back in 70's at RAF Lossiemouth, great place to go out and see the country and enjoy local food and pubs.

I have been building plank on frame on and off for the past 40 years, most of the time whilst at sea.
Now that I have completed my man shed (my biggest plank on frame project!) and retired I aim to spend a lot more time with projects.
Welcome aboard. Last week I was in Scotland on my motor, touring the most of the NC500.
Regards, Peter

Hallo @Shellback
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Welcome to the forum. Many retired modellers here and also lots of inspirational models and experienced advice. Here’s to your new start.

Back