Hello from the Finger Lakes of New York, USA!

My name is Jim. I’m Bill’s friend. Bill has been an avid modeler for most of his 91 yrs of life. Boats, trains, planes, military vehicles. Static display and radio control. Amazing, beautiful creations. Ships that are so real they make it difficult to look away. He is now preparing for a new adventure that he will begin soon. Unfortunately he will not be able to take his things with him nor continue this most enjoyable hobby. He has asked if I would find someone to purchase and appreciate two of his billing boat kits. I’m uncertain where to go with that request but saw this site which seems to embody the same skill and love for these models that I observed in Bill.
It is with the above in mind that I greet you.
And please, any suggestions are helpful.
Thank you,
Jim, Bill’s friend

Hello Jim Welcome. I can imagine that there is someone here who is interested in the kits, maybe you post pictures of the kits, that would help. Greetings Tobias

My name is Jim. I’m Bill’s friend. Bill has been an avid modeler for most of his 91 yrs of life. Boats, trains, planes, military vehicles. Static display and radio control. Amazing, beautiful creations. Ships that are so real they make it difficult to look away. He is now preparing for a new adventure that he will begin soon. Unfortunately he will not be able to take his things with him nor continue this most enjoyable hobby. He has asked if I would find someone to purchase and appreciate two of his billing boat kits. I’m uncertain where to go with that request but saw this site which seems to embody the same skill and love for these models that I observed in Bill.
Thank you,
Jim, Bill’s friend
Hello Jim Welcome. I can imagine that there is someone here who is interested in the kits, maybe you post pictures of the kits, that would help. Greetings Tobias
Thank you Tobias. I have already posted photos of both kits. At least I hope that I did. They are in the buy and sell section.
I love working with my hands which I put to good and enjoyable use building and flying radio controlled airplanes. A fascination of mine since age 5 when a summertime neighbor from NYC flew his many planes in a field behind my home. I also built plastic vehicles/boats/planes but always came back to the RC planes.

Hallo Jim
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

we will try to help selling the kits

alll the Best to you and off course also Bill

BTW: When you have once time, maybe you could make some photos of the models made by Bill and post it in this area

Thank you,
Jim, Bill’s friend
Hallo @Bill's Friend
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back