Hello from the Canaries

Hi all!
First post in this excellent site. Currently, I´m in the dry-dock but I´m doing lots of research for my future projects which I hope to humbly share with you. My main interest are the Spanish period ships. As of now I have a frigate and a corvette in waiting line to be build from scratch and I may even tackle the Santisima Trinidad or a three-decker like the Santa Ana kit. Nevertheless, my principal aim is to share with you the little knowledge I posses and be helpful and supportive of this forum and its members. Once a again, it is a pleasure to be part of Donnie´s SOS forum.

Welcome Anaga to SOS !
:text-welcomewave:

I am happy that you joined and you are here to enjoy with the rest of the gang ! Make yourself at home !

Donnie

Welcome Anaga. Good to have you aboard. We all love this site and the people are really great.
I kind of hope you chose the Santa Anna kit. It looks like it would be a great ship and I have a friend that I might want to suggest doing this one after he get more experience. But any one of those mentioned would be nice to see your take on the build.

Hello Anaga and welcome.This maybe the most friendly site around.
Please start a build log and post lots of pictures.It helps us new to scratch building.
Larry

Thank you everybody for your warm welcome!! :banana-dance: :banana-rock: :handgestures-salute:

Back