Hello from Tarragona (Spain)

Hello
My name is carlos and I'm writing from a small Mediterranean town called Tarragona. (This city was declared "World Heritage Site by UNESCO on the 30 of November of 2000.
In the year 45 BC and after constructing its walls and a port Julio Cesar designate this colony with the name of "Colonia Urbs Triumphalis Tarraconensis"
). :D

I hope to share with you my work and learn from yours.
I also hope will forgive my bad English :oops: :oops: .

:text-thankyouyellow: and Happy New Year!

Regards

Welcome Carlos,
I am very glad you come aboard. Your English is fine.

Bienvenido Carlos,
Estoy muy contento de venir a bordo. Su Inglés está muy bien.

Donnie

Hello Carlos:
Your english is fine. I have already looked at some of your work and found it interesting. Will enjoy your build of the San Felipe. I have it rto build also, but it is a larger version to a scale of 1:50 (1200mm by 930mm by 480mm). I have the Sovereign of the seas which I will build first before starting the S.F. Glad to have you aboard.

Welcome Carlos

I looked on the internet pictures of your city. Very nice, how old is history of the city?

I was born in the Adriatic sea, surrounded by monuments of the Roman Empire (Pula, Croatia). No problems to live in the city like Tarragona, if there is a wooden boat and fish to catch, even better :D

Barba

Hi Carlos. Would love to be in Tarragona right now (the weather!!!)

By the way, do you know what happened to the excellent Spanish site Cuaderna Maestra (I think that was the name)?

JP

JeanPierre said:
Hi Carlos. Would love to be in Tarragona right now (the weather!!!)

By the way, do you know what happened to the excellent Spanish site Cuaderna Maestra (I think that was the name)?

JP

Hi Jean Pierre

The web is closed :sad: .
Apparently there were internal problems that caused administrators to that situation.
I have no further information.

regards

Back