Hello from Sisak, Croatia

Hello to all members of the forum!
I am retired ship constructor, and it seems logical that my hobby is modeling of Croatian traditional ships. When making the model I do not care about delivery time, as I was obligated as a real shipbuilder.
Beside modeling I like photography and my granddaughters.
I live in the continental part of Croatia.
English is not my native language, my posts will be overloaded with linguistic errors. Please, forgive me! :D

Dida said:
Hello to all members of the forum!
I am retired ship constructor, and it seems logical that my hobby is modeling of Croatian traditional ships. When making the model I do not care about delivery time, as I was obligated as a real shipbuilder.
Beside modeling I like photography and my granddaughters.
I live in the continental part of Croatia.
English is not my native language, my posts will be overloaded with linguistic errors. Please, forgive me! :D

Welcome Dida.......you will enjoy the forums....

Rob(Don't worry about your english... we'll figure it all out...glad you're here)

Hrvoje,

I am very glad that you choose Ships of Scale forums. I look forward to seeing some of your accomplishments. Welcome !

Donnie

Hi, Barba! :D (Bok, Barba! :D )

Glad to see YOU here. :grin:
Do you see, the smiley is the same in English and Croatian language?

otrax01 said:
Hello Hrvoje and welcome to the forum. What kind of ships did you build?
Hello! :D
I started with modeling in 2004., after retirement. So far I finished just one Leut, and now I am close to finish the next. The first one was about 25 cm long and the second is 57 cm long. The second one I do following my own plans.

Leut is traditional Croatian ship, general purpose - fishing and cargo transport, up to 15 m in length. I plan to make detail plans for this type of ship.

Otrax, this is how she looks like:

dsc07714.jpg

Back