Hello from Russia

hello Galina Akimova AKA Alia; welcome to the Ships of Scale. Are you interested in building a boat? Lots of people here to help you if you want.

Galina Akimova
Привествую Вас Галина на нашем форуме! Мы рады вашему решению влиться в наш дружный коллектив и будем рады вам помочь (если нужна будет помощь). У нас много форумчан понимааюших и говорящих по русски. Мы интернациональный форум и всех нас обеденяет желание создавать или собирать модели кораблей. Хотелось бы узнать больше о ваших увлечениях, есть у вас готовые модели или вы толко планируете начать постройку.

Одним словом, Приветсвуем вас на борту СОС!

I welcome you Galina to our forum! We are glad about your decision to join our friendly team and will be happy to help you (if you need help). We have a lot of members of the forum who understand and speak Russian. We are an international forum and all of us are depleted by the desire to create or assemble ship models. I would like to know more about your hobbies, do you have ready-made models or are you just planning to start building. In short, we welcome you aboard SOS!

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hello Alia, is that you in your avatar? That guitar looks as big as you are but anyone that plays one like Hendrix has got to be cool ;) Welcome aboard!

Welcome, Galina. Seasons greetings, wishing you a long and happy life.

Back