Hello from Ottawa

Hi All, I’m new to this forum and relatively new to the hobby. Just finished my first boat, the Occre Palamos. Opted not make it new and shiny rather old and beat up. Wish I had this site as a resource. I’m now on the the Occre Endurance, learning lots and getting lots of ideas and inspiration from you all so thanks! Looking forward to crossing paths.

Ryan

IMG_3067.jpeg

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum
BTW: This is a real good looking model - realistic appearance - Bravo!

Hi Ryan from a fellow Ottawan. Nice work on the boat. Have you heard of the Capital Marine Modelers Guild? Meets first Tuesday of the month.

Hi All, I’m new to this forum and relatively new to the hobby. Just finished my first boat, the Occre Palamos. Opted not make it new and shiny rather old and beat up. Wish I had this site as a resource. I’m now on the the Occre Endurance, learning lots and getting lots of ideas and inspiration from you all so thanks! Looking forward to crossing paths.

Ryan

View attachment 425316
Looks great, welcome Ryan

Are you an “ex-plastic” modeler? I’ve found that many of those modelers do incredible job of weathering their subjects. Beyond my skill level, but I keep trying.
Awesome job!

Ryan

View attachment 425316
Prefer it beatup!

Back