Hello from North Carolina

Hello Everyone,
I have an interest in purchasing the Academy 1:350 scale Titanic model but I want one with interior lighting if they are available or do you have to add your own lighting? Thank you for allowing me to become a member.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum where hopefully a good plastic builder can answer your question.

I might suggest using the search function for Titanic and seeing what kit reviews or build logs have to say.

And if you start your build, please post a log so we can keep up with what you are doing and answer any questions you have.

One thing we have on here are smart builders with lots of experience in many areas, and lots of opinions on how to or not to do something.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum
you should post your question in this area, so I think you will get more replies

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum
you should post your question in this area, so I think you will get more replies
Thank you for your kind words and recommendation. I'm not real famiar with this site as I'm new but it looks like its primarily wood models and they are very impressive to say the least. I hope I'm not out of line signing up because my Titanic model is a 1/350 scale and is plastic. All the best to you !!!

Hello Everyone,
I have an interest in purchasing the Academy 1:350 scale Titanic model but I want one with interior lighting if they are available or do you have to add your own lighting? Thank you for allowing me to become a member.
Hallo @Tar Heel Titanic Fan
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back