Hello from Midlothian, Virginia!

Glad to be part of Ships to Scale! I recently started model building again a year of so ago after a 30+ year hiatus. I enjoy historical dioramas and am working on a few with naval themes (mostly Civil War / ironclads), but am also working on Dutch East India and British East Indian projects, and a WWII 'greatest ships' diorama. Came looking for ideas, tips, and maybe some advice.

Looking forward to all your posts and information here.

Jim Eads

Welcome to the SoS, have a great time checking things out.

Lots of helpful hints and information available and many many build logs to look and enjoy.

If you have a favorite ship or style use the search tool to see what has been posted.

If you get stuck with anything post a message and the members or admin will try to help you out.

Kurt

Hallo Jim,
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum....

Glad to be part of Ships to Scale! I recently started model building again a year of so ago after a 30+ year hiatus. I enjoy historical dioramas and am working on a few with naval themes (mostly Civil War / ironclads), but am also working on Dutch East India and British East Indian projects, and a WWII 'greatest ships' diorama. Came looking for ideas, tips, and maybe some advice.

Looking forward to all your posts and information here.

Jim Eads
Hallo @Jim Eads
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back