Hello from Hawaii

Thanks for the added!

Long time scale modeler of primarily aircraft, armor, and autos. However, I'm also a huge fan of ships and have a decent closet fleet waiting to be built. I just find scale ships quite daunting so looking forward to learning all the tips & techniques used to get these builds knocked out. The majority of my ship kits consist of plastic models, though I do have a handful of planks on frame models as well... Saving those until I'm more comfortable, have more knowledge, and a better skill set for ship builds.

Again many thanks!

OldEcho

Welcome to the best ship building site around.

Take time to look at all the various sections, lots of good teaching has been posted on what to and not to do.

Use the search tool to check for build log on a specific ship or project if you want.

You can edit your profile under Account Details and add your city and state if you want so we know where your from.

Thanks for the added!

Long time scale modeler of primarily aircraft, armor, and autos. However, I'm also a huge fan of ships and have a decent closet fleet waiting to be built. I just find scale ships quite daunting so looking forward to learning all the tips & techniques used to get these builds knocked out. The majority of my ship kits consist of plastic models, though I do have a handful of planks on frame models as well... Saving those until I'm more comfortable, have more knowledge, and a better skill set for ship builds.

Again many thanks!

OldEcho
Aloha! Welcome to SoS! :)

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum
so much projects for the future, and in the moment? Are you working actual on a project?

Back