Hello from France

Hello,

Mic, retired so time for leisure... :) I have just started the construction of "L'Egyptienne" (monograph by Gérard Delacroix) scale 1/48th.
I register on this site to have contacts with other modellers, favoring the exchange of advice, tips, various remarks...

Happy New Year 2023 everyone

Hallo Mic,
first of all a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
The Egyptienne is also one of my favourites, she is one extremely beautiful frigate and maybe the best monograph Gérard published until now.
And I hope, that once I am able to have the experience to start also this model...... but I have to learn much more......
It would be great, if you would start a building log, showing your work on this model ?!?! - In which scale are you working? she is very long.......

For everybody interested in this vessel, please take a look at the planset review we have here in our forum

and also some history of the ship

Hello,

Mic, retired so time for leisure... :) I have just started the construction of "L'Egyptienne" (monograph by Gérard Delacroix) scale 1/48th.
I register on this site to have contacts with other modellers, favoring the exchange of advice, tips, various remarks...

Happy New Year 2023 everyone
Bienvenue Mic

Welcome aboard!
Yes a build log will be the best way to help you, because this way we can see your progress and whatever you will have difficulties with.

Back