Hello from Colorado

Hi all,
I'm in the Colorado Boulder area, I have a very interesting project going on. its a San Felipe 1/50 1690 (renamed to Queen Ann's Revenge; "a pirate ship build") that will be a RC equipped ship. It definitely has its challenges. I found this site after searching for the instructions in English for the SF and it lead me here. I hop you all don't mind a girl invading you realm of model ship building and sailor talking... ;)
I have a few other skills that my help me in my endeavor of this project, using cad and my 3D print affords me the luxury of custom parts that I have all ready found myself making; and to add insult to injury after this one is done I'm also doing 1/50 H.M.S Victory 1775 that will also be RC; cant have the bad without the good... :)

This area of skill is not my forte so if you all wouldn't mind to much a few questions from time to time (ok a lot of questions) that would be great! And if any of you fall in the need for an STL here or there I would be more than happy to help out; that's if you don't mind in getting help from a female pirate... ;)

Normally I'm and author, and artist, but then I guess this is the wrong forum for that kind of talk... ROTF
P.S. If you find and erreors (<-- pun) in my post I can give you my editors info... :)

Last edited:
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hi all,
I'm in the Colorado Boulder area, I have a very interesting project going on. its a San Felipe 1/50 1690 (renamed to Queen Ann's Revenge; "a pirate ship build") that will be a RC equipped ship. It definitely has its challenges. I found this site after searching for the instructions in English for the SF and it lead me here. I hop you all don't mind a girl invading you realm of model ship building and sailor talking... ;)
I have a few other skills that my help me in my endeavor of this project, using cad and my 3D print affords me the luxury of custom parts that I have all ready found myself making; and to add insult to injury after this one is done I'm also doing 1/50 H.M.S Victory 1775 that will also be RC; cant have the bad without the good... :)

This area of skill is not my forte so if you all wouldn't mind to much a few questions from time to time (ok a lot of questions) that would be great! And if any of you fall in the need for an STL here or there I would be more than happy to help out; that's if you don't mind in getting help from a female pirate... ;)

Normally I'm and author, and artist, but then I guess this is the wrong forum for that kind of talk... ROTF
P.S. If you find and erreors (<-- pun) in my post I can give you my editors info... :)
Hallo Colorado, Hallo @Mira L
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back