Hello from Belgium

Hello to you all. I am (just) 70, retired, and have been building mopdels as far as I can remember (I still have all my memory, which prooves that people are still better than some computers!). I Have built quite a lot of plastic models, and I am still a member of the IPMS community (International Plastic Modellers' Society). I have turned to wood in the Nineties, first with an Amati German Submarine, then with a Mantua Hoogaars, then a Pen Duick by Le Baron, a a never finished Victory Ship by Bluejackets, a Galioot by Canav, then (back to plastics), a Soleil Royal, a Yacht Mary by Mamoli, then a not yet finished Flying Fish by Model Shipways, and I am now painstakingly progressing on a Dutch Whaler by Sergal. I have been posting on Dry Dock Models, on Ship Modelers Forum and on Model Ship world 1st version.

I am pleased to recognize some known figures on this forum.

Oh yes, my country is Belgium and this is my face.

Thanks folks for your friendly welcome. I'll check with Donnie to see if he can resize me ;-)

JP

Hello Jean,Of coarse we know you.Your expertise is welcome.You look better at 70 than I look at 66 :auto-swerve: Me driving. Larry

Hi Jean,

I will set up your avatar.

Donnie

Back