Hello From Belgium (Flemish Part)

welcome to the forums Greenbee !
To add a URL into your signature, first you need to go to your Profile section by clicking in the upper menu bar where your name and profile picture are. In the bottom left of that section it says "Signature". Click on that to open up the area to modify your signature. That will open up a new window that shows your current signature (or a blank page if you have no signature currently). To add a URL or link, in the top menu bar there is an icon that looks like 2 links of chain. Click on that to add the URL you wish. It will open a new window with 2 boxes. In the upper line box, insert or paste the actual URL you wish. In the second line box, you can place text of how you want it to read to people. In other words, the line can be "myfacebook.test.com/screenname" (first line text) ,but the link could say "My Boat Page" (second line text).

I hope I explained that well enough. :)

Jeff
You've explained it good to me, thanks, I was shopping today on Temu, man I've got a load of materials... There was a model ship for 50€ i think, I didn't risk it...

Back