Hello everyone

Hi, my name is Roma. I'm from Portugal, have some experience in model ship building, but hope will learn more and grow more being part of this forum. And this are my two last works. Polaris and La Candelária
Thanks for attention

1668268065262_035753_022652.jpg

1671814299862_031302.jpg

Hi, my name is Roma. I'm from Portugal, have some experience in model ship building, but hope will learn more and grow more being part of this forum. And this are my two last works. Polaris and La Candelária
Thanks for attention

View attachment 404341

View attachment 404342
Thanks for attention

View attachment 404341

View attachment 404342
Nice work! And welcome aboard!

Olá e boa noite

I would also like to warmly welcome you to the forum and have fun. I love Portugal and Lisbon, in my opinion, the most beautiful city in the world.

Olá e boa noite

I would also like to warmly welcome you to the forum and have fun. I love Portugal and Lisbon, in my opinion, the most beautiful city in the world.
Thank you very much. Yes, Lisbon is very beautiful city also have a magnificent maritime museum.

Unfortunately I haven't seen that yet but I'll definitely catch up.

Back