Hello all

Good day to all from the deep freeze -60 with wind chill. Looking forward to sharing this great pastime and nice to have a " go to" place for the inevitable questions.
Rich

Welcome aboard. This is a lot warmer site than where you live. Lots of friendly people that are willing to help and enjoy having you share your wood. Look around and enjoy.

Hi Rich,
and welcome :text-welcomewave: I would have to say that yes, that is really cold. There are a lot of cold air masses going across the country.

They are even predicting snow in MS. I think that our Gulf Coastal areas had freezing temps / ice, etc. which is very unusual for that lower region.

There are some really great people here and just sit back and take in some topics. Just ask ... that's what this forum is all about.

I can only speak from my own experience that Ship Modeling has such a vast range of understanding. there is still so much that I do not know.

I assume that you either have a Ship that you are working on or in the process of choosing one to get started on.

Let me know how I can help.

Donnie

Hi ya Rich, sorry to say here in Northern California it's only 65 and man are we cold :text-imsorry:. Great to see you here and I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you all for the "warm" welcome not as as cold only -25 tonite.
To Probablynot,what prompted me to join was chasing "Catopower" Clare around the forums. He is doing an Indepedence build also and Im admiring his work.
I'd hope to post photos but my computer crashed and I'm working from my I phone. I just hope I don't have a new "Boat Anchor" all my build photos were on it!
Best to all.
Rich

Back