Heller Model - HMS Victory

I have just started to build this model and its a few years since I attempted this. I am getting on with the painting and have glued the hull together. Question is do I have to attached all the loops to the hull as per the drawing. Am I the only one who thinks the rigging will be a bit complicated. I don't see to well and this looks pretty hard

I have just started to build this model and its a few years since I attempted this. I am getting on with the painting and have glued the hull together. Question is do I have to attached all the loops to the hull as per the drawing. Am I the only one who thinks the rigging will be a bit complicated. I don't see to well and this looks pretty hard
Hallo,
first of all a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Maybe you show us your problem with one or some photos? Because for me it is not clear, what you mean exactly with "loops"?
Maybe the best to start a building log of your project, so you can show the progress and others are able to give hints and comments or answer questions....

Jimsky, I think there's been a misunderstanding. I assumed that people look in on this forum to welcome new members, which is what I do each time I log in. I thought that asking for detailed answers about a particular build might get missed in this forum and would be better in another one, such as the general forum. That's what I was advising. I said I can't help, because in this instance I can't. There would be much better people than me to answer the OP's question. I didn't want the OP to be sitting waiting for help that didn't arrive because the right people didn't see it.

I hope I haven't done anything wrong, here.

Jimsky, I think there's been a misunderstanding. I assumed that people look in on this forum to welcome new members, which is what I do each time I log in. I thought that asking for detailed answers about a particular build might get missed in this forum and would be better in another one, such as the general forum. That's what I was advising. I said I can't help, because in this instance I can't. There would be much better people than me to answer the OP's question. I didn't want the OP to be sitting waiting for help that didn't arrive because the right people didn't see it.

I hope I haven't done anything wrong, here.
So I understand it in such a way, that you propose to post the question in another area inside of our forum.
Yes, indee, maybe @Banfield should make a new topic in the general area

Hallo @Banfield
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back