Hayling 1760 1:48 from Modelship Dockyard [COMPLETED BUILD]

This is looking very good - seems to be a very interesting kit

Please let us know how you sand the frames after assembly. Thanks

All rough sanding is done before assembly. After assembly, all that remains is fine sanding to get a cleaner and smoother surface. This sanding is not done with any fancy machines but with sandpaper and fingertips. This can be a stressful job if you have to sand a lot.

View attachment 341257
Got a little further now. Starting to look like a boat. As previously mentioned, the build description has flaws and it can be confusing at times, so now I don't care about the build description and build freehand.The production manual is in the UK, while the validation model is completed in China, so there are many unclear descriptions in the manual. We are also constantly releasing revised versions, but the nesting itself does not affect the completion of production..
Sorry, we have brought you trouble due to the problems in the production manual.
The production manual is in the UK, while the validation model is completed in China, so there are many unclear descriptions in the manual. We are also constantly releasing revised versions, but the kit don’t affect the completion of production.
I will guarantee that the products will be completed by the same person in the future.. You can ask me or Victor if there is something difficult to understand in the production of Hailing.

Back