Halcon 1:100 Build Log

Just received20231013_173155.jpg a good bit of the tools I ordered. They goofed and actually sent me 2 model kits. Plenty more I'm waiting on. Going out this weekend to get the stains and paints. Feels like Christmas!

You Lucky Bast....:),
Just finished the same kit as my first real wooden one. More experienced in plastic....
Nevertheless I came to a satisfying result. Probably not a museum-quality and historical exact ship...
The instructions are minimal and poor, but Google is your friend. There are a lot of buildlogs with additional info.
Look in the SOS-section of this forum to see my result and others.
Goodluck!

P1020935.JPG

P1030384.JPG

P1030391.JPG

You Lucky Bast....:),
Just finished the same kit as my first real wooden one. More experienced in plastic....
Nevertheless I came to a satisfying result. Probably not a museum-quality and historical exact ship...
The instructions are minimal and poor, but Google is your friend. There are a lot of buildlogs with additional info.
Look in the SOS-section of this forum to see my result and others.
Goodluck!

View attachment 399909

View attachment 399910

View attachment 399911
Ain't not bad!!

Finally got my paints and brushes in last night. This weekend the fun begins! Been practicing my "plank-bending" in the meantime. I don't know which is more fun... building the ship or collecting all the new tools :)

Back