Good deals on Kindle

Found this and "Catastrophe at Spithead" on Kindle for 99cts apiece. I believe in this book Marsden makes the case for a high-castled, top-heavy ship. Normally, I'd check them out from the library, but this seemed well worth the expenditure.

mary rose.jpg

Kindle often has books available that are very inexpensive. I use them for several purchases. The only issue is they don't scan for hard copy.

Kindle often has books available that are very inexpensive. I use them for several purchases. The only issue is they don't scan for hard copy.
I'm a big fan of the Internet Archive, which has a very large selection of hard-to-find books. At first I was concerned that the books were pirated, sort of like a literary napster. But once I researched it I found that several libraries are involved. It looks like they scan books they no longer have the room to display for borrowing. Most of the scan jobs are good, though I've occasionally run across missing pages.

I'm a big fan of the Internet Archive, which has a very large selection of hard-to-find books. At first I was concerned that the books were pirated, sort of like a literary napster. But once I researched it I found that several libraries are involved. It looks like they scan books they no longer have the room to display for borrowing. Most of the scan jobs are good, though I've occasionally run across missing pages.
Also a good source for information.

Found this and "Catastrophe at Spithead" on Kindle for 99cts apiece. I believe in this book Marsden makes the case for a high-castled, top-heavy ship. Normally, I'd check them out from the library, but this seemed well worth the expenditure.
Hallo @Stevinne
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back