Flying Fisch de Corel

Je me suis lancé dans la construction de ma première maquette : le Flying Fisch,
par contre je cherche quelqu'un qui l'a déjà réalisé, car je rencontre déjà un soucis !
Je regarde les plans, les pièces et je suis les conseils vus sur ce site et d'autres.
Je crois que c'est le "tableau de poupe", j'aurais bien aimé avoir une photo de l'arrière de ce bateau.
Si quelqu'un m'a pu la montrer.
En attendant, salutations

I embarked on the construction of my first model: the Flying Fisch,
on the other hand I am looking for someone who has already done it, because I already have a problem!
I look at the plans, the parts and I follow the advice seen on this site and others.
I believe this is the "stern chart", I would have liked to have a photo of the back of this boat.
If someone could show it to me.
In the meantime, greetings

Last edited by a moderator:
Je me suis lancé dans la construction de ma première maquette : le Flying Fisch,
par contre je cherche quelqu'un qui l'a déjà réalisé, car je rencontre déjà un soucis !
Je regarde les plans, les pièces et je suis les conseils vus sur ce site et d'autres.
Je crois que c'est le "tableau de poupe", j'aurais bien aimé avoir une photo de l'arrière de ce bateau.
Si quelqu'un m'a pu la montrer.
En attendant, salutations

I embarked on the construction of my first model: the Flying Fisch,
on the other hand I am looking for someone who has already done it, because I already have a problem!
I look at the plans, the parts and I follow the advice seen on this site and others.
I believe this is the "stern chart", I would have liked to have a photo of the back of this boat.
If someone could show it to me.
In the meantime, greetings
Look at the build logs on SOS. There are a few Flying Fish builds listed

Screenshot_20220124-082611_Chrome.jpg

Back