Fair American - Paint Question?

I recently bought the Fair American paint set from Model Expo. Of the seven different colors, there are three that have me stumped as to where they are used. The instructions only slightly correlate with the other colors, but not these. The ones in question are: Deck Light Gray, Warm White, and Hull Tallow. Trying to be accurate, but not sure where these colors are used. I haven't seen any FA decks that are painted gray. I emailed Model Expo, but got nothing back....yet. Any input is appreciated.

Mike

Hull below the wale Buff White, Bulwark above the wale Tallow, as for the Grey haven't a clue
Jim

I recently bought the Fair American paint set from Model Expo. Of the seven different colors, there are three that have me stumped as to where they are used. The instructions only slightly correlate with the other colors, but not these. The ones in question are: Deck Light Gray, Warm White, and Hull Tallow. Trying to be accurate, but not sure where these colors are used. I haven't seen any FA decks that are painted gray. I emailed Model Expo, but got nothing back....yet. Any input is appreciated.

Mike
Hallo Mike alias @Ret-Navy
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back