Extra help or advice needed

Hallo I'm a new member also the only female member of our club in Belgium.
I was going to start with the model kit " Baltimore clipper".unfortunately I have a wrist fracture due to a fall..But still I would love to get as much information and advice so I will be prepared.
Sorry for my English I speak normally dutch

Hallo and a warm welcome here on board of our forum.

Do you plan to build the Harvey from Artesania in 1:50
or
the Albatros from Mantua in 1:40 ?

Both models are often named as Baltimore clipper.......

BTW - your english is very good - trust me, that a lot of us using google translator ;)

Hello,
I plan to build the Baltimore Clipper "artesrnia latina"
I will ofcourse get help and advice from the other club members but still all the extra advice and tips will be highly appreciated.

Welkom aan boord. Voor vertaling Nederlands naar Engels kun je www.deepl.com gebruiken. Het is gratis en werkt perfect.

Welcome aboard. For translation Dutch to English you can use www.deepl.com. It is free and works perfectly.

Welcome Debora. The Baltimore Clipper is a nice looking ship and a fun build. Look over the build logs here for some guidance and tips. The modelers here will be more than willing to answer any questions you may have, so sit back and enjoy your build.

Hello Debora, from a fellow Belgian now living in the Far West of the US. Welcome aboard and hope you enjoy your new hobby as much as I am (started last year).
Went back to Belgium 5 years ago, stayed in Brugges but visited Gent, Antwerp, the coast, Ypres, etc... My French is still good but my Flemish is very rusty. Originally from Brussels.

Hello,
I plan to build the Baltimore Clipper "artesrnia latina"
I will ofcourse get help and advice from the other club members but still all the extra advice and tips will be highly appreciated.
In our forum you can find several building logs and also completed builds of our members, whcih will help you, but also show, that a lot of members know this kit and his specialities

Often it is very much helping, to start also a building log and show your own progress.
So other modelers are able to give hints and tipps or answer your questions

Hallo I'm a new member also the only female member of our club in Belgium.
I was going to start with the model kit " Baltimore clipper".unfortunately I have a wrist fracture due to a fall..But still I would love to get as much information and advice so I will be prepared.
Sorry for my English I speak normally dutch
Hallo @Debora
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Hope you are in the meantime recovered and already working on your Baltimor clipper? How is it going?

Back