Endurance kit by OcCre ?

1. any build logs of this kit?
2. Any value to using Fair-a -Frame from Model Shipways,or directions for its uae?

1. any build logs of this kit?
2. Any value to using Fair-a -Frame from Model Shipways,or directions for its uae?
YES. go into the web pages of OcCRE. search for your model, scroll down and you will find a tap called instruction. click on it, and you will have all the instruction manuals by name from OcCre. find your model, click on it, and your model will now automatically be downloaded in a PDF format. save it. Depending on the model it can e up to more than 100 pages, as many pages are in 7 or 9 languages.

I think he was asking about directions for how to use the Fair-a-Frame tool @El Capi . The tool is useful for building your first model because it makes sure all the frames and keel remain at their proper angle while the glue dries and also as you add blocks for reinforcements between the frames and keel plate. It is critical that the frames and keel remain straight and without a twist in the keel as you begin to plank the hull, or after the planks are installed, the hull may be permanently twisted or out of proper shape. Look at several build logs for ideas and techniques on how to secure the shape of the hull framework.

I have now discovered that the fair a frame kit can not be used for the Endurance kit.
what is your question? could you please clear it up? if your question is about the building platform - bygge bedding -, the only limit is the length- 1000mm, but that is easi to take longer. I used it since 1994 without problems. to clear up I add a few pic -el capi

billing-boats-bedding-300_1_748fa1626e7c87a8017b0f9a76416221 (1).jpg

billing-boats-bedding-300_1_748fa1626e7c87a8017b0f9a76416221 (2).jpg

billing-boats-bedding-300_1_748fa1626e7c87a8017b0f9a76416221 (3).jpg

Back