donation.

I get a lot out of SOS and would like to make a contribution. I don't have a pay pal account.
Is there another route to make a donation?

I get a lot out of SOS and would like to make a contribution. I don't have a pay pal account.
Is there another route to make a donation?
Many Thanks for the words and your offer - Highly appreciated
Best is that @Donnie will respond

Thank you for the nice comments! We strive to make SOS as much interesting and somewhat educational! :)

Hello dearg,
I do not think you have to have a PayPal account as when you click on the Donation button, you will be given a choice of other credit cards to use as a payment. If you find that there is no possible way to donate, then please do not worry. We accept your willingness and by being a good member in standing.
Just enjoy the forum.

Thank you
Donald Driskell

Hello dearg,
I do not think you have to have a PayPal account as when you click on the Donation button, you will be given a choice of other credit cards to use as a payment. If you find that there is no possible way to donate, then please do not worry. We accept your willingness and by being a good member in standing.
Just enjoy the forum.

Thank you
Donald Driskell
I also do not use Paypal. Where is the donation button?

Thank you all again very much. It is greatly appreciated.

Hi smelly,
We usually do our annual donation drive in November of each year.

Yes. That is fine if you donated in August. We always keep a Donation button on the site all the time. And thank you for your support as always.
kindly
Donald

Back