CUSTOMS

Ordered some paints and adhesives thru JoTiKa for HMS Pickel. Got a call from Fedex I needed tocomplete customs forms. Hung up. Emailed JoTiKa they could keep their paints-and the miney. Almost simultaneously got another email saying the customs issue was resolved...Anyone else had this experience?

Ordered some paints and adhesives thru JoTiKa for HMS Pickel. Got a call from Fedex I needed tocomplete customs forms. Hung up. Emailed JoTiKa they could keep their paints-and the miney. Almost simultaneously got another email saying the customs issue was resolved...Anyone else had this experience?
I had a similar experience this week. I ordered a touch-up paint kit for my wife's car and received notice it was being held up in customs. They included my shipper's address too. But then, Thursday, the kit arrived at my door. It was in Customs for 5 or 6 days. Wierd..

Last edited:
I had a similar experience this week. I ordered a touch-up paint kit for my wife's car and received notice it was being held up in customs. They included my shipper's address too. But then, Thursday, the kit arrived at my door. It was in Customs for 5 or days. Wierd..
The JoTiKa email suggested there are some real jack wagons in customs.

It's my understanding that any volatile substance, (paint, etc.) being shipped from overseas will cause major headaches. I tried ordering some paints from England about 5 yrs. ago, & ran into such a hassle, I just said forget it. Rick1011

It's my understanding that any volatile substance, (paint, etc.) being shipped from overseas will cause major headaches. I tried ordering some paints from England about 5 yrs. ago, & ran into such a hassle, I just said forget it. Rick1011
I emailed JoTiKa. Explained the situation and posted they can keep the paint AND the money. A day later I was emaiked the paints were on the way.

Back