Corel Wasa SM13 - Build Plans

LCB

Hi, I’m new to the site. I have my father’s Wasa I would like to finish. He started the kit and he got sidetracked. Then he developed Alzheimer’s and it has been sitting for some time. I have several of the build sheets, but not all of them. Just wondered if anyone has theirs they would make copies of & send or scan for me to get the details. Thanks is advance.

IMG_4532.jpeg

IMG_4531.jpeg

IMG_4528.jpeg

IMG_4529.jpeg

If there is any problem getting the missing plans on private basis - they complete planset is also available

maybe also somewhere cheaper than this offer - it was the first I found

I have the kit unopened. Let me look to see if the directions are small enough for me to copy. You are refering to the build insturctions correct? Not the plans.

My wife of 53 years is in the late stages of alzeheimers. My ship build has almost come to a stop.

There are 6 small pages of instructions (In English) and about 15 pages of parts (in Italian). Are these what you need?

Edit: My build plans are a bad copy. Some places are hard to read. I'm going to email ModelExpo to see if they will send me a better booklet.

Last edited:
There are 6 small pages of instructions (In English) and about 15 pages of parts (in Italian). Are these what you need?

Edit: My build plans are a bad copy. Some places are hard to read. I'm going to email ModelExpo to see if they will send me a better booklet.
I have the booklet, but I dont have the all the plans. There is a small booklet with instructions, a couple of larger blueprint type plans and then a larger stapled larger booklet of additional plans (detail). I am missing what I believe to be either a blueprint and possibly pages of the lager booklet. Looking at what I have…The blue prints appear to be “Tavolo 1,2 & 3.” The larger booklet of plans start with “Tavolo 4 and goes to 11. I have no idea if what I have is complete. The large blueprints are fading and difficult to see.

I have the kit unopened. Let me look to see if the directions are small enough for me to copy. You are refering to the build insturctions correct? Not the plans.

My wife of 53 years is in the late stages of alzeheimers. My ship build has almost come to a stop.
I believe I may be missing the plans. I have an instruction booklet in English with parts listing in the back pages.

I am sorry to hear about your wife. My heart breaks for you. I understand the loss you are going thru currently. Continue to spend time with her and cherish the little moments. I would love to have a moment with my dad. Best of luck.

I believe I need plans not the booklet. I may be able to copy mine-tho know my dad wrote notes on his. I will try and upload.

If there is any problem getting the missing plans on private basis - they complete planset is also available

maybe also somewhere cheaper than this offer - it was the first I found
Thanks. I found that, but that is a steep price for paper IMO. I will continue to look. Thanks.

This is my Instruction booklet. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Corel Wasa Instruction Booklet & Parts List.pdf
    10.1 MB · Views: 11
Okay. That's the booklet I was referring to. Your's has clearer writing than mine. I'll get the kit back out later and let you know exactly what diagrams/papers I have.

LCB. These are all the papers I have. The small booklet you have and... I can get them copied at Staples and mailed to you in a tube. Probably about $30 (just guessing, but I can find out) + the cost to mail or ship to you.

EDIT: OR I can photo them with my phone and email them to you. If that works.

Large sheet #1
IMG_3395.JPG

Large sheet #2
IMG_3396.JPG

Large sheet #3A
IMG_3397.JPG

Large sheet #3BIMG_3398.JPG

Then smaller sheet #4 through #11. Which are the build instructions.
IMG_3399.JPG

Smaller sheet #11
IMG_3400.JPG

Last edited:
LCB. These are all the papers I have. The small booklet you have and... I can get them copied at Staples and mailed to you in a tube. Probably about $30 (just guessing, but I can find out) + the cost to mail or ship to you.

EDIT: OR I can photo them with my phone and email them to you. If that works.

Large sheet #1
View attachment 406410

Large sheet #2
View attachment 406411

Large sheet #3A
View attachment 406412

Large sheet #3BView attachment 406413

Then smaller sheet #4 through #11. Which are the build instructions.
View attachment 406414

Smaller sheet #11
View attachment 406415
Thank you! After looking at your pics, I have determined I need Large sheets 3, 3A, 3B. My 3 is fading and I’m missing 3A, 3B entirely. I would greatly appreciate copied plans. You can fan fold and put into large envelope and mail. Just let me know how to pay you. Is there a way to DM?

Also, in trying to figure dad’s stopping point, the mistake he spoke of and what has been completed on the ship I am a bit overwhelmed. I am missing a ship support and I’m not fluent in Italian (lol). I believe if I am reading the parts list, 609 is the base, 610 is the larger cupping support and 611 are the smaller keel supports. Can I assume there are two 611’s and they are the same size?

IMG_4550.jpeg

Good morning LCB. Let me suggest something that has helped me find parts which are list in a language other than English.

First, you asked "Is there a way to DM?" What is DM.

To find part names on other languages I use: 'Google Translate' (that's a clickable link)

Use google translate to find part names. ex: part #609 Basetta = base (and there is only 1 part)Screenshot 2023-11-12 at 9.22.12 AM.png

this one is easy to understand. part #611 Supporto Laterale = Lateral Support (and you can see there are 2 of them so they would be the same size)

Reactions: LCB
There isn't a Plan #3. The plans are numbered #1, #2, #3/A, #3/B, #4...

#'s 3/A and 3/B are images ot some of the parts. I've taken an 2 images of each plan. A left side and right side. Can you enlarge these on your computer screen to make them useful or do you want me to take them to Staples to be copied?

#3/A left
IMG_3404.JPG

#3/A right
IMG_3405.JPG

Sometimes you can use the catalog # from the parts sheet to find a part...
IMG_3410.JPG

Part #612 Targhetta Catalog # D232

Google search
Screenshot 2023-11-12 at 9.57.12 AM.png

image of part
Screenshot 2023-11-12 at 10.03.03 AM.png

Good morning LCB. Let me suggest something that has helped me find parts which are list in a language other than English.

First, you asked "Is there a way to DM?" What is DM.

To find part names on other languages I use: 'Google Translate' (that's a clickable link)

Use google translate to find part names. ex: part #609 Basetta = base (and there is only 1 part)View attachment 406531

this one is easy to understand. part #611 Supporto Laterale = Lateral Support (and you can see there are 2 of them so they would be the same size)
Thanks. I may need new glasses and brighter light. When I looked up that word I must have spelled it wrong and it came up as “sideboards”-lol. Anway, thanks. Ok, so I can assume the parts are the same size.

DM=“Direct message”. I was thinking you probably wouldn’t want personal information on the boards, and I’m not sure I would want mine out here. However, there may not be a way to DM.

So my plans have a #3. So they may have adjusted the plans or maybe my dad’s plans are old enough for the “A or B” to have faded.
I would like to have printed plans if you do not mind printing them off at Staples/Office Depot/Kinkos/Print Shop. Just #3A/#3B, as I believe I have the rest.
There isn't a Plan #3. The plans are numbered #1, #2, #3/A, #3/B, #4...

#'s 3/A and 3/B are images ot some of the parts. I've taken an 2 images of each plan. A left side and right side. Can you enlarge these on your computer screen to make them useful or do you want me to take them to Staples to be copied?

#3/A left
View attachment 406533

#3/A right
View attachment 406534
I could enlarge these, but it would not give me dimensions and I could not begin to guess how much to enlarge them.

Okay. Next time I go into town (this coming week I'll drop them off at Staples. I'll send you a SOS private msg with my email address. Reply to my message with your mailing address.

Back