Cordialità

Good evening to you all, given the occurrence of misunderstandings I leave the Forum to avoid further misunderstandings, it was a beautiful experience with you virtually, Good evening

Good evening to you all, given the occurrence of misunderstandings I leave the Forum to avoid further misunderstandings, it was a beautiful experience with you virtually, Good evening

Hey Frank48, you have been helping me and many other modelers a lot. Please, don't leave. If there was a misunderstanding, whatever it was, just remember that we are all human beings. And many of us do mistakes !!!!

Just think in all the modelers that have said you "Thank you Frank !!!".

I hope you stay connected and continue commenting on my builds at least. It was always a learning experience.

Cheers
Daniel

FRANK FROM ME ALSO PLEASE STAY I HAVE HAD MY OWN PROBLEMS HERE, SERIOUS ONES BUT GLAD I STAYED REALLY GLAD. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON

Mi dispiace vederti lasciare Frank. Mi hai aiutato personalmente con le tue conoscenze e fornendomi fonti di informazione che sapevi sinceramente mi avrebbe aiutato. L'ho sempre visto come "aiuto" e nient'altro. Ancora una volta, mi dispiace averti lasciato, ma allo stesso tempo rispetto la decisione di ogni uomo di navigare il proprio viaggio.

Stai bene amico mio!

Ken
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry to see you leave Frank. You've helped me personally with your knowledge and providing me with information sources you sincerely knew would help me. I've always seen it as "help" and nothing else. Once again, I am sorry to have you leave, but at the same time respect every man's decision to navigate their own journey.

Be well my friend!

Ken

Please understand that some of us have no idea what misunderstandings allegedly occurred…thus suggesting to you that we also hold no animosity but value your input, support, and understanding on the forum. Please stay…

Dear Frank
I'm sorry to see you leave Frank, I'm not sure I understand the misunderstandings you meant, but it's important for me to say and we all seem to agree that this is a step that saddens us - to lose a friend with a lot of knowledge and experience who is happy to share it with anyone who asks.
We will always be happy to see you part of us and actively.
Feel good dear friend :)

Caro Franco Mi dispiace vederti lasciare Frank, non sono sicuro di aver capito i malintesi che volevi dire, ma è importante per me dirlo e sembriamo tutti concordare sul fatto che questo è un passo che ci rattrista: perdere un amico con un molta conoscenza ed esperienza che è felice di condividerla con chiunque lo chieda. Saremo sempre felici di vederti vicino a noi e attivamente. Sentiti bene caro amico

Back