Completed Endurance build

HMS Endurance. So well named. An epic story of incredibly outstanding leadership, seamanship, navigation and,............... endurance. Unbelievable!
Sir Earnest Shackleton, indeed a legend. Nice depiction of his ship by the way. Very nice.

Absolutely wonderful, a real feast for the eyes! Really enjoying the look and feel of her hull. Thanks for sharing.

HMS Endurance. So well named. An epic story of incredibly outstanding leadership, seamanship, navigation and,............... endurance. Unbelievable!
Sir Earnest Shackleton, indeed a legend. Nice depiction of his ship by the way. Very nice.
You are right , having read The Endurance book an seeing several documentaries. I just had to build it . It’s an amazing story of survival and navigation , not on man was lost. Thank you

Great job! I doubt if there is one of us who hasn’t made mistakes with any of our builds. Personally it’s my mistakes I seem to learn the most from.

Keep building, you’re doing great!

Great job! I doubt if there is one of us who hasn’t made mistakes with any of our builds. Personally it’s my mistakes I seem to learn the most from.

Keep building, you’re doing great!
Thanks you are right, building the Essex now an already putting some of those lessons to use

Beautiful result. I am now finishing the hull, ready to do start the rigging. of the Endurance. Hope I can do as well as you did. Problem these 93 year old hands are making it more difficult.
However, I never give up.

Beautiful result. I am now finishing the hull, ready to do start the rigging. of the Endurance. Hope I can do as well as you did. Problem these 93 year old hands are making it more difficult.
However, I never give up.
Thank you I’m sure you will do great. I learned what worked for me as I went and it worked out and will apply it to the new build I am working on. The Essex. I would love to see how you progress. Good luck in your build.

Back