Chuck Kelley, Columbus Ohio

Thank you , its nice to be aboard . I am new to this , but enjoy it a lot. I am also an artist , and own a sail boat as well , these tall ships are fascinating, the design , the skill
and the beauty of these graceful structures. Building one gives me a better understanding of these great vessels. My first attempt is the Nuestra Senora de las Mercedes, a kit from Occre. The materials and instruction are very good . There is lot to this project . I found this site to learn from others who have perfected this science.

Mercedes.jpg

Mercedes1.jpg

LADY LISA AT THE DOCK.jpeg

image2 (10)FULL SAIL.jpeg

from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Thank you , its nice to be aboard . I am new to this , but enjoy it a lot. I am also an artist , and own a sail boat as well , these tall ships are fascinating, the design , the skill
and the beauty of these graceful structures. Building one gives me a better understanding of these great vessels. My first attempt is the Nuestra Senora de las Mercedes, a kit from Occre. The materials and instruction are very good . There is lot to this project . I found this site to learn from others who have perfected this science.
Hallo @Chuck Kelley
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

View attachment 287890

View attachment 287892

View attachment 287893

View attachment 287894
Hallo @Chuck Kelley
Birthday-Cake

View attachment 287890

View attachment 287892

View attachment 287893

View attachment 287894
Hallo @Chuck Kelley
Birthday-Cake

Back