Chinese Sand Boat sails and mast measurements

Just taken delivery of a Chinese Sand Boat kit which is the second I have bought from this supplier. Cheap but fun to build. Problem is this one has 5 masts and sales, with no measurements. Supplied instructions are not to scale and can’t find anything on line. Anyone able to help me please?

Dear Oxo. Your description of a Chinese sand boat is unfortunately not going to help much - it is far too vague for that. Living in China, I can tell you there were and are literally hundreds of different variations in design, size, capacity and area. The last aspect, in particular played a huge role in the construction and sail configuration of these boats. Can you please post something like a picture, drawing, or artist's impression (on the box) so that we can form some idea of the vessel that you are talking about.

Just taken delivery of a Chinese Sand Boat kit which is the second I have bought from this supplier. Cheap but fun to build. Problem is this one has 5 masts and sales, with no measurements. Supplied instructions are not to scale and can’t find anything on line. Anyone able to help me please?
Hallo @Oxo 1941
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back