Chinese Rope machine infos please

If you don't mind me suggesting, have a look at Alexy Domenoff's ropewalk machine . I have one and its great.

Last edited:
Thanks Brian, for sure your suggestions is welcome. This chinese stuff let me be curious. And it is 100 US $ less, so it worth to ask if it is good and have fiability (motor and strap).

Good evenning,
Michel

Last edited:
If you don't mind me suggesting, have a look at Alexy Domenoff's ropewalk mashing. I have one and its great.
Haven't got the hang of that yet. Reckon I must be doing something wrong. Results are not like the youtube tutorials!!

I checked the CAF Model website and it looks to be a suspicious site out of China. There is no info in the "About" or "Contact Us" pages of this site. I would be leery purchasing from them.

I checked the CAF Model website and it looks to be a suspicious site out of China. There is no info in the "About" or "Contact Us" pages of this site. I would be leery purchasing from them.
Thre is nothing suspicious,he is been selling kits for long time very reliable mfg and seller , also his add is on the side bar at vendors.Check for his kits builds on Sos,

Excuse me, but why buy machines at this price and, on top of that, complicated to use when you can make your own rope machine, easy to use, for about thirty dollars?

Demonstration :

Back