Chebec Le Requin build

That will be an interesting build. You don t see it a lot outside China.
On 4h model there are plenty builds of it of different brands.
The ZHL is I think the kit from Lu Hai Quing Kong in different versions, same like the 1:30 royal caroline.

There is another one from Shicheng.
88_3000_0.jpg91_3000_0.jpg

The Lu Hai Quing Kong version
99_3000_0.jpg
This version even has boxwood and ebony carvings.
44_3000_0.png
52_3000_0.png
41_3000_0.png

Which one are you building?
IT will definately be a wonderfull model.

That will be an interesting build. You don t see it a lot outside China.
On 4h model there are plenty builds of it of different brands.
The ZHL is I think the kit from Lu Hai Quing Kong in different versions, same like the 1:30 royal caroline.

There is another one from Shicheng.
View attachment 286116View attachment 286117

The Lu Hai Quing Kong version
View attachment 286125
This version even has boxwood and ebony carvings.
View attachment 286126
View attachment 286127
View attachment 286128

Which one are you building?
IT will definately be a wonderfull model.
Yes same version with ebony and boxwood carvings Maarten they still in packet for a long while yet!IMG_20220126_173148.jpgIMG_20220126_173142.jpg

Nice stuff! I think the floors refer to the lower most futtock in a frame, the base for which the other futtocks are attached to. In the Shark’s case I believe they are 3mm thick as well as being 3mm wide? Correct me if I am wrong… (happens a lot) :)

Love the Lu Hai kit, same like my Royal Caroline these kits are from very high quality. Bit certainly for experienced builders as the manuals are all in Chinese.
Yes I have been translating text via Google but still difficult to understand, am so glad I stopped this kit and built alert kit first has definitely helped and having all of you to call on when needed

Kids, I think they are Deck Clamps, if I’m not mistaken the deck beams will ride on top of them so they need to be placed accurately to coincide with the deck levels…

Back