Change in Rank

I would like to thank whoever it may have been for my promotion in rank. ;) This site has some very talented members and I look forward to improving my skills in modeling. Cheers to all of you!

I think it is connected with the number of posts you made, and / or the points you got via likes and posts etc.
So it is connected with your activity in this forum.....

Hope I am correct.....but I am sure one Admin or Moderator can explain this in detail.

I think it is connected with the number of posts you made, and / or the points you got via likes and posts etc.
So it is connected with your activity in this forum.....

Hope I am correct.....but I am sure one Admin or Moderator can explain this in detail.

G'Day Uwe
To Tell you the truth, I don't know exactly, but I think that you're on the right track, I do not think it is the amount of likes, it has more to do with how active you are and how many post that you write to etc,
In our old forum there were no likes button there, but maybe that MIGHT be involve now. I have to ask Zoly to get the correct answer,
I will get back to you all ASAP,
Anyway Havagooday and Happymodeling
Greg

G'day all
I've got the answer for you regarding the Navy Rankings.
It works on the amount of post that responded to, ONLY and nothing else. The amount of LIKES you get had nothing to do with your ranking except to let you know, that other members like your work.
I will try to get you the amount of posts you require to get each rankings. This will come in a post in the future!
Havagoodweekendto all of my world wide family.
:):cool::p:D
And havagoodone
Greg

Thanks Donnie for that information, I'm sure all of our family here in SOS, appreciated your efforts in getting all of this together.
Havagoodweek every one.
Greg

Back