Captain John Smith’s shallop (1608) - scale 1:32 - KIT made in Ukraine

Here is the website (below)

The buying process is not streamlined like other online shops but works for many of us. It consists of two steps. The first step is just submit the order. You will add items to the shopping cart and proceed to checkout. Then, you completed the order providing all information pertaining to your address, This is where you may fail, as some of the States of the USA are not populated and you cannot proceed further. In this case, just remembers the code (product code) and email your order to Denis shipsofpavelnikitin@gmail.com He will be more than glad to help you. If you were able to submit the form, then it will be step two: where Denis will send you the payment information invoice of choice of payment depending on your location. Once you paid, you should soon receive a mail from Denis with your tracking number.

I hope this will help others as well...

I know this sound really stupid, but I still am in the dark as to ordering the Captain Smith model!

Am I supposed to wait for a price list, a message from the provider or what.

Confused…….

I know this sound really stupid, but I still am in the dark as to ordering the Captain Smith model!

Am I supposed to wait for a price list, a message from the provider or what.

Confused…….
No worries, please email Denis shipsofpavelnikitin@gmail.com if you want to purchase a Captain's Smith Chaloupe, just don't forget to include the shipping address. Denis will send you an invoice and methods of payment. This should be feasible...

Olha - very good and clean / accurate work
a good kit and a very good modeler combined - the result is a very good model
And the best advertisment for the kit manufacturer - two times "BRAVO"

Beautiful Kit. Good price (UAH to NZD166.60) as usual delivery cost will be an issue.

Back