CAF 1/48 Scale La Renommee 1744

Hi Paul,

Great progress, like the warmer tint poly it gives a nice bitumen like appearence.
Is the gloss of the poly that strong or is it due to the foto s? If it is that strong I would consider to slightly touch it with some steel wool to remove the major gloss effect.

Hi Paul,

Great progress, like the warmer tint poly it gives a nice bitumen like appearence.
Is the gloss of the poly that strong or is it due to the foto s? If it is that strong I would consider to slightly touch it with some steel wool to remove the major gloss effect.
Not the photo, it is still a bit shiny, I did purchase a matte finish poly as well, I will try the steel wool first. Thankyou!!

Hi Paul,

Yes, still a bit shiny, I did purchase a matte poly as well. I will try the steel wool first! What finish do you usually use or recommend. Thanks!!

Back