Buongiorno

Buongiorno, mi c'è qualcuno che mi possa indicare dove ci sono tutti gli iscritti? Grazie

Hello, is there someone who can show me where all the members are? Thank you

Non so come farlo, ma vengo dalla Scozia, un villaggio appena a nord di Glasgow, sulle rive del fiume Clyde

I don't know how to do it, but I'm from Scotland, a village just north of Glasgow on the banks of the River Clyde

Last edited by a moderator:
we do not have such a function in our forum.
You can see usually the flag of the country under the individual nickname of the member on every post, but we do not have an overview or a search function for this

BTW: Many thanks, that you translated your question by yourself into english - this is making our life easier, so please continue in this way

In addition to what Uwe said, the flag, under the user's avatar doesn't represent the user's hometown. It is rather the (location) where the user actually using shipofscale.com currently. Without going too much technically, each country has a unique block of IP addresses representing the country of origin. Our forum software 'lookup' IP address and translates it to the flag of the country this IP belongs to.

This being said, some of our members use a VPN (Virtual Private Network) on their home computers. VPN software 'hides' the actual country IP address, and substitute it with others country IP. Hence, collecting information using flags as the location will be inaccurate.

Oltre a quanto detto da Uwe, la bandiera, sotto l'avatar dell'utente, non rappresenta la città natale dell'utente. È piuttosto la (posizione) in cui l'utente utilizza attualmente shipofscale.com. Senza andare troppo tecnicamente, ogni paese ha un blocco unico di indirizzi IP che rappresentano il paese di origine. Il nostro software del forum "cerca" l'indirizzo IP e lo traduce nella bandiera del paese a cui appartiene questo IP.

Detto questo, alcuni dei nostri membri utilizzano una VPN (Virtual Private Network) sui loro computer di casa. Il software VPN "nasconde" l'indirizzo IP del paese effettivo e lo sostituisce con l'IP di un altro paese. Pertanto, la raccolta di informazioni utilizzando le bandiere come posizione sarà imprecisa.
Grazie dell'informazione

Buongiorno, mi c'è qualcuno che mi possa indicare dove ci sono tutti gli iscritti? Grazie

Hallo @Frank48
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Happy birthday to you, Frank and many happy returns!
Birthday-CakeBeer(Read the last one as a glass of wine.)

Back