For sale Box wood for sale

I have for sale some Box wood rulers, I have had these for at least 40 years, they were broken rulers that I have trimmed the brass ferules off the end, I was going to use the the longer pieces for railings and trims and the smaller pieces for trims stanchions or blocks but never got around to it, I do not know what to sell them for but are open to offers, you can get an idea of the lengths from the steel rule I put in the pics, any questions just ask,

View attachment 375918
these are the longer pieces,

View attachment 375911
and with rule for comparison

View attachment 375912

View attachment 375913

View attachment 375914
a close up, if you need any more pics just ask,

View attachment 375915
and this shows two pieces that have been sliced in half so you can see what they are like,

View attachment 375916
three pieces of small log, approx three to four inches long,

View attachment 375917
Now these pieces are some boxwood strips approx 10mm x 10mm x 300mm, when they arrived they were completely straight but over a couple of months they twisted, obviously they were not dried out properly, they are completely dry now, but due to the twists you would only be able to use pieces three or four inches long, whether or not this would be long enough to use for carvings I do not know,

If anyone is interested let me know,

best regards John.

I wish I could purchase the tree from you, unfortunately the shipping will cost twice as much

Back