BILING BOATS build HMS Warrior 1:100

谢谢,Uwe,因为我对 Warrier 一无所知。我能注意到除了帆之外的两艘船都有一个发动机板吗?恢复 Julland ha 花了很多年,主要是钱,但不是我感兴趣的模型。当我 1965 年加入海军时,她在哥本哈根港用作睡眠区,主要供 U-Boats 船员使用。
Jutland, I also like it very much, but I prefer the warriors, HAHA

Jutland, I also like it very much, but I prefer the warriors, HAHA
Here you are right. Every Mother likes her own children.
I have never seen Warrick, but I -when in the Navy -sawJutland ( in a bad shape) It was finally decided to try to restore it to the lady. She was then taken out from Copenhagen to Aebeltoft Jutland only 30 km. from where I was working after the Navy, so I followed her until I finally went to Sain (22 Years now) so I lost here and finally refit.
As a Model ship, it has a newer made me interested in making it. It is to me like a SheMale- half old sailing warship and the other half the newer types of warship -as your of iron
I wish you a HAPPY building

I love your cat - she is checking your work
Cats are able to look at one point for half an hour without making any change in the mimik

Here I need to ask friends for help can you give me a warrior carved high-definition pictures I find pictures or stern I please friends picture taken or not clean, or you don't sculpture

Here I need to ask friends for help can you give me a warrior carved high-definition pictures I find pictures or stern I please friends picture taken or not clean, or you don't sculpture

27540620_1881842381849328_4267563242570922538_n.jpg

or also interesting, that you can buy (currently out of stock) for 3.000 US$ the copy of the figurehead

Send more pictures of the cat, he/she is beautiful.
Best it together with the model - maybe we should open a new topic - something like "Our pats, cats and dogs in the workshops"

Suite some unreasonable design feeling is not easy to make my own painting model diagram, please friends machining parts, laser cutting and 3 d printing, later will have more parts with 3 d printing

IMG_0940(20230130-112408).JPG

Back