Bark Endeavour - Eaglemoss Part work kit.

I started this build of the Endeavour approximately 12 years ago when the Eaglemoss part work was published - so this log is really playing catchup since I still yet to complete the model - I am currently at the rigging stage. This is my first wooden ship kit, in the past I have built plastic (revell and airfix kits) of various different ships.
It has been an enjoyable build so far, and in some instances a learning curve - as plenty of typos and issues with the instructions in the magazines sometime parts were very well explained and others a lot of extra research was required. I have made mistakes on this build but hopefully it will still end up being a presentable model and only the real experts will probably notice the errors and omissions.
I have large collection of photos which I will sort out and post in the coming days.

I started this build of the Endeavour approximately 12 years ago when the Eaglemoss part work was published - so this log is really playing catchup since I still yet to complete the model - I am currently at the rigging stage. This is my first wooden ship kit, in the past I have built plastic (revell and airfix kits) of various different ships.
It has been an enjoyable build so far, and in some instances a learning curve - as plenty of typos and issues with the instructions in the magazines sometime parts were very well explained and others a lot of extra research was required. I have made mistakes on this build but hopefully it will still end up being a presentable model and only the real experts will probably notice the errors and omissions.
I have large collection of photos which I will sort out and post in the coming days.
Hallo @Birderman
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
How is your Endeavour project going?

Back