Ahoy fellow model builders !

My name is Bill and my user name is Pellican Bill, I have been watching Olha's u tube videos for a couple of months now and am truly inspired by all her magnificent work of creating
museum Quality ship models. As a result I have purchased the Pegasus [Victory Models] and also the Drakkar Oseberg Viking ship by Pavel Nikitin. I decided to get started on the Viking ship first because it seems to be a little easier to plank. I have watched Olah's videos on this build and , oh my Redface the laser cut planks are really too short, as she indicated !!! It would be great to compare notes with anyone out here in the miniature nautical realm that is currently building this boat. Finally, I am delighted to have the opportunity to participate in this forum and hopefully
develop some new friendships and contribute in a productive way through this forum . Best regards, Pellican Bill Thumbsup

BillHughes2.jpg

Hallo Bill
sending a warm welcome here on board of our forum

we have Olhas building log, but also a very informative log made by @Ornholt , which will help

Otherwise it is often very helpful to start by your self a building log. So you can show us your progress and work, ask direct questions and members are able to comment, answer questions and give hints and tipps

Bill, Welcome to the forums !
Unless you have a bit of experience, I'm pretty sure you will have questions and this forum is the place to ask them (in the "general topics/ help with models" section)
I hope you find the same enjoyment out of the build as the rest of us. :)

Jeff

I would also like to warmly welcome you to the forum and have fun.

My name is Bill and my user name is Pellican Bill, I have been watching Olha's u tube videos for a couple of months now and am truly inspired by all her magnificent work of creating
museum Quality ship models. As a result I have purchased the Pegasus [Victory Models] and also the Drakkar Oseberg Viking ship by Pavel Nikitin. I decided to get started on the Viking ship first because it seems to be a little easier to plank. I have watched Olah's videos on this build and , oh my Redface the laser cut planks are really too short, as she indicated !!! It would be great to compare notes with anyone out here in the miniature nautical realm that is currently building this boat. Finally, I am delighted to have the opportunity to participate in this forum and hopefully
develop some new friendships and contribute in a productive way through this forum . Best regards, Pellican Bill Thumbsup
Hallo @Pellican Bill
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back