a new start.

19 years ago in my naivety I bought an MS Rattlesnake as a present for my wife.I intended to complet e in 5months. I HAD Never built a model before . To cut a long story short 3months later I moved from the UK to Germany.The kit was put in a box and forgotten until Covid. IT is only thanks to the build logs I found here that I have been abie to make some enjoyable progress. Thanks to TKAM,STGCS ET AL,I am in debt to these gentlemen for their expertise and information,also to this forum. This sort of help wasn't around 19years ago

We are very happy that you got already "help" within our forum.
From my side a warm wlcome here on board of our forum.
From which area of Germany you are coming from? I am from Würzburg in Franken......

Welcome to the SOS dearg; I was in southern Germany for Reforger 1976 with the US big Red one and drove all over down there. I love Bavaria and your Beer and your Rolls and Sausages. Happy to see you here.

Hard rolls crusty and tender especially good with a local cheese and salami and a morning warm beer. Nothing better than that for breakfast. The Brits can make hard tack good for 1 thousand years if the wievals can be kept out of it, that is about the only good UK Rolls I know.

a very warm welcome, neighbor, I live in Ehingen, my eldest son lives in Bronnen/ Laupheim.
I live in the South,Schwendi, near Biberach,BW.

So you both are really close together - it is really only some km distance
BTW: I was married and lived a longer time in Lauingen / Donau - so also very close......

Welcome to the SOS dearg; I was in southern Germany for Reforger 1976 with the US big Red one and drove all over down there. I love Bavaria and your Beer and your Rolls and Sausages. Happy to see you here.
Hi Balac, ZumWohl.

Welcome aboard :)

PS: I agree with @Balac about the beers in particular (pity the Oktoberfest is canceled), but Rolls I thought was produced at the motor factory in UK ROTF
Thanks PoulD I'm still having an
Oktoberfest.The rolls go well with Bemers and Daimlers.

19 years ago in my naivety I bought an MS Rattlesnake as a present for my wife.I intended to complet e in 5months. I HAD Never built a model before . To cut a long story short 3months later I moved from the UK to Germany.The kit was put in a box and forgotten until Covid. IT is only thanks to the build logs I found here that I have been abie to make some enjoyable progress. Thanks to TKAM,STGCS ET AL,I am in debt to these gentlemen for their expertise and information,also to this forum. This sort of help wasn't around 19years ago
Hallo my friend @dearg
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back