5 Small Plank on Bulkhead Ship Models (Free - you pay shipping - USA only please)[GONE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have several larger ships ready to be built. I'll likely never get back to these smaller ships. I would like to offer them to members who might be sort of new to the forum or possibly not ready for the expense of buying a kit. These are not listed as beginner kits, but can be beautifully built if time is taken. They arenew and never worked on. They are all plank on bulkhead for anyone familiar with or ready to try planking the hull.
IMG_3513.JPG

If you are interested in a kit please post here with the ship name as they will be 'First Come..."
Only one kit per person please...

Artesania Latina Cargo Vessel Mayflower. 1:64 Wooden Model Ship Kit (listed as Advanced) [SOLD]

Artesania Latina Caravel La Pinta. 1:65 (listed as Intermediate) [SOLD]

Artesania Latina Caravel Santa Maria. 1:65 (listed as Intermediate) [SOLD]

Amati Pinta Caravel. 1:65 (not listed - likely Intermediate) [SOLD]

Amati Santa Maria Caravel. 1:65 (not listed - likely imtermediate) [SOLD]

Last edited:
One more thing, I'd like to mention. Once the kit has been acquired, please edit the link and mark [SOLD], so others will be aware they are too late ;)

Yes it's available. You mean 1.3 hours correct. I sent you a private message. You can either pick up or I'll check on shipping.

Hi Rob I'm kind of new but I would be interested in the Artesania Latina "La Pinta Caravel" if still available.

Yes it's avalable. From FL to CA could be expensive. Let me get an estimate. I'll send you a private message with my email. send your address to my email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back