New design 29-foot armed Longboat (1854) in scale 1:24 by Piroscaf Scale Models

Hello friends.

we are working on a translation the manual into English. And we are finally ready to announce the price of the kit.
275 USD or 254 EUR excluding shipping costs.

There are 20 plates in the set - 4 plates of HDF and 16 plates of quality pear wood.
In addition 2 plates of photoetching, brass wire, ropes and parts of polyurethane plastic.

The kit also includes parts for a finish stand with a nameplate, 6 pairs of oars and one carronade.

More than 450 parts in total.
The first 10 buyers and those who have previously bought our model of steam boat guarantee a discount.

Model scale - 1:24
Model length 391 mm
Model width 107 mm

The woodenkit does not contain 0.6 mm thick veneer, only planed lamellas from 1.2 mm to 4 mm thick.

Who is interested in our offer, send your order to piroscaf.scalemodels@gmail.com

The set does not include the spars and rigging, a decision on the release of an additional set will be made within two months.

View attachment 291106
I really like this boat!!

1. Yes, the parts will have to be shaped with water and then heated. There is no way to do it without that.
2. No 0.6 veneer to use at all, not even from personal supplies, the kit is 100% complete with the necessary parts.
Thank you!

This is what the finished carronade in the bow of the boat looks like. The thin rope is in reality beige, not white - the photo was distorted by the colour.

Unfortunately we have to inform you that it is currently very difficult to ship kits outside of Russia. We are also no longer able to pay via Paypal, at the moment only Payoneer is available.

We are preparing the final photo shoot.

22.jpg
21.jpg

Russia? Armed gunboat? Oh yes, that sounds about right for this excellent model.
I'll order one when the dust settles. May be.

Admin....please note this comment is about the model and where it's from, NOT a political statement.

Just a beatifull model - I love it with all the small details - very good work Piroscaf

That's a lovely model.
It's beyond my skill level, but wouldn't it be grand to see one of these incorporating some signs of wear and tear, like it's seen some use?

Back