2023 Italian Static Model Championship

Interesting models - unfortunately I was not able to open these photo - they stay small so no details can be seen
with a click on the right mouse button - and "open in new tab" it works ....

Interesting models - unfortunately I was not able to open these photo - they stay small so no details can be seen
with a click on the right mouse button - and "open in new tab" it works ....
Hi Uwek, try downloading to YOUR Pc and then open them safely.Frank

and we can see, that also with a section model you can get a Naviga gold medal

20230901_194524.jpg

also interesting, that they had three La Belle´s in the competition - Maybe a group build?
and the trend is going to bigger scales - all gold medals in scratch in 1:18 or 1:24 .....

Attachments

• Risultati_finali_CI_2023_aventi_diritto_al_CM_2024.pdf
    626.4 KB · Views: 19

View attachment 393808

also interesting, that they had three La Belle´s in the competition - Maybe a group build?
and the trend is going to bigger scales - all gold medals in scratch in 1:18 or 1:24 .....
Hi Uwek, sorry I can not understand YOUR comment, La Belle son of three different modelers and not group, and the model in section. Frank

Hi Uwek, sorry I can not understand YOUR comment, La Belle son of three different modelers and not group, and the model in section. Frank
There are three La Belle models listed - I know from different modelers - I wanted only to say, that the italian modelers like the La Belle
And the group build I mentiuoned only, that you could get the idea, that there was a group building this model - as a joke and hint towards our group build of the Rochefort.
The section model is not a La Belle - a beautiful section model
Everything is fine - it was only a summary of my thoughts, when I studied the models and results

There are three La Belle models listed - I know from different modelers - I wanted only to say, that the italian modelers like the La Belle
And the group build I mentiuoned only, that you could get the idea, that there was a group building this model - as a joke and hint towards our group build of the Rochefort.
The section model is not a La Belle - a beautiful section model
Everything is fine - it was only a summary of my thoughts, when I studied the models and results
Hi Uwek, Thank you for answering me, sometimes the translation makes me a little crazy, Frank

View attachment 393808

Very interesting comment about the scales, Uwe. It does indeed look like the models are getting bigger.

Back