Сечение Le Gros Ventre - section

Если возможно, подскажите как сделать эти детали для юферсов.

If possible, tell me how to make these parts for the deadeyes.
View attachment 423374
Here is a fabrication by Olga.

Вот пример как делает это Оля.

А вот видео (немного длинное) но главное можно увидеть.

А еще поищи в Ю-тубе видео обзоры Мастерская Викулова

Hi Daimler I agree with Uwe, a building protocol would be nice, your work is fantastic.

Many thanks for sharing with us the treenailing method you do - very interesting
Hope to see a building log of your actual project - looking like a beautiful frigate?

Uwe about the type of ship I would say it is a transport ship and that is Le Gros Ventre.

fantastic work! the results are beautifulOkay especially when you say, that this is your first ship model you build.
I will keep following with great curiosity :) wish you a good health

Wonderful work! Great finish on your wood. Love the ladder cross-section; if I'd have made that, it would have broken multiple times by now.

What method did you use to make the round axle shaft at the end of your axle axtrees? They seem much smoother than hand work, but then your handwork is excellent too.

Stellar!
such fine workmanship seems to be a Russian tradition, given the examples on this forum! Thumbsup

Last edited:
Замечательная работа! Великолепная отделка вашей древесины. Люблю поперечное сечение лестницы; если бы я сделал это, он бы уже сломался несколько раз.

Какой метод вы использовали, чтобы сделать круглый полуось на конце осевых осей? Они кажутся гораздо более гладкими, чем ручная работа, но и ваша ручная работа превосходна.
Russian:
Взял металлическую пластину, просверлил в ней отверстие, на краях отверстия бормашиной сделал пропилы. Зажал в тиски и с помощью шуруповерта прогнал заготовку через отверстие. Так делал мачту и помпы.
Оси колес лафетов пушек делал обрезком трубки подходящего диаметра зажатой в тот же шуруповерт.

English:
I took a metal plate, drilled a hole in it, and made cuts on the edges of the hole with a drill. Clamped it in a vice and used a screwdriver to drive the workpiece through the hole. This is how I made the mast and pumps. The axles of the gun carriage wheels were made by cutting a tube of suitable diameter clamped into the same screwdriver.

Сделал за пять минут просто что б показать.

Back