Привет с Украины. - Greetings from Ukraine

Я живу в городе Николаев. Моделизмом занимаюсь очень давно. Последние модели делались по чертежам ANCRE Чертежи, но требовались небольшие исправления.
Готовые: Le Avrora. Le Diligenta. Заканчиваю La Volage. Потом начну Сан-Филлипа.

I live in the city of Nikolaev. I've been doing modeling for a very long time. The latest models were made according to ANCRE Drawings, but minor corrections were required.
Ready: Le Avrora. Le Diligenta. I'm finishing La Volage. Then I'll start San Phillip.
Hello and welcome from the midlands of South Carolina, USA.

Beautiful workmanship. You’re very talented. It’s just a shame that your country is under attack by Russia. Not the best conditions to pursue ship model building hobby. Welcome to Ships of Scale. Stay safe.
Barry

I live in the city of Mykolaiv. I have been modeling for a very long time. The latest models were made according to ANCRE drawings, but minor corrections were required.
Готовые: Le Avrora. Le Diligenta. Заканчиваю La Volage. Потом начну Сан-Филлипа.

I live in the city of Nikolaev. I've been doing modeling for a very long time. The latest models were made according to ANCRE Drawings, but minor corrections were required.
Ready: Le Avrora. Le Diligenta. I'm finishing La Volage. Then I'll start San Phillip.one

Hello and welcome from the midlands of South Carolina, USA.
Welcome! I trust you will find fellow modelers who share your interest. These people are always ready tohelp.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Wow - this is already a list of highly interesting scratch model
Hope to see a lot of your work - and maybe a building log - so do not hesitate to show us your model(s)
I heartily agree! Glad to see you here and hopefully your models and build progress and techniques.

Breathtaking! Fabulous! Unbelievable detail!

As a relative newbie to this hobby, I am blown away by your attention to detail and your exquisite workmanship.

Welcome aboard and, please, let us see more.

Хай живе Україна (Long Live Ukraine)
ejk perfectly expresses my own impressions and feelings, with the exception that I am not new to this craft but am no less " blown away' none the less. What an exquisite pair of models !

Beautiful workmanship. You’re very talented. It’s just a shame that your country is under attack by Russia. Not the best conditions to pursue ship model building hobby. Welcome to Ships of Scale. Stay safe.
Barry
Just no politics, thank you!
János

Be
Just no politics, thank you!
János
Да все знают что нельзя , у нас на форумах тоже это дело запрещают, и правильно делают, но уж очень хочется :)
autiful workmanship. You’re very talented. It’s just a shame that your country is under attack by Russia. Not the best conditions to pursue ship model building hobby. Welcome to Ships of Scale. Stay safe.
Barry
Все вы сочувствующие как красная тряпка для быка, хочется ответить, а незя.

Все вы сочувствующие как красная тряпка для быка, хочется ответить, а незя.
М...да, а вы сочувствовать видимо не мастак, или таковым себя не чувствуете? я бы вам тоже ответил, но как вы правильно заметили - незя! Пишите в ПМ, я попробую помочь привить вам это чувство ..

How nice would it to be able to read everything in ENGLISH. And again, no politics, please.
János

Correct me if I am wrong but as far as I can remember there were a few rules as this forum started. One of them was no politics, another one was that the language of the forum is English. I just wonder whether we can still stick to these? (Although the expression 'playing by the rules' leaves a bad aftertaste in our mouth these days) Anyhow, my solution is that those who can't stick to these 'rules' will go straight into my 'blocked participant' collection. So there is no drama then.
János

Я согласен с тобой, Янош. Политике здесь не место. Из-за этого я покинул многие форумы и сообщества. Жаль, что мне придется молчать или уйти отсюда, потому что я не говорю по-английски.

Вячеслав, пользуйтесь гугл-переводчиком. Он, конечно, часто лепит ошибки или неудачно подбирает слова, но в целом его достаточно для понимания. Правила форума все же нужно соблюдать, это вопрос вежливости.

Vyacheslav, use Google translator, it often makes mistakes or chooses words poorly, but in general the result is quite understandable. Forum rules must be followed, this is a matter of politeness.

Back