USS Constitution 1:76 Scratch

Completely believable when viewed from the distance in photos 6-10, which is about as close as anyone will get. Closer than that is too critical at scale. I would say you have 100% achieved the realism possible for the scale of the model, which is already a wonder to behold! Okay
I had to think for a long time about how I could put the pieces together. This was a real challenge,for me especially on this scale.

Hello friends. I am here again with my new project 1:76 scale USS Constitution model. Of course, it will be a build from scratch again. While making the model, I will use the Constitution book as well as the kit plan of Model Shipways. Model Shipways' kit does not include gun deck details, but I will add the gun deck and its details to my model. My current thought is to make full rigging equipment except sails, but I don't know what the time will show because it will be a long-term project. Again, as always, I am open to constructive criticism, comments, suggestions and recommendations.The pictures show what I have done so far and I'll continue to share as I progress. Kind regards.
Hallo Mustafa alias @mtbediz1
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Enjoy your special day

Back