trident web page

It seems as if there should be a simpler solution..... Why not use Ebay as the selling platform.?? Well established. Easy to deal with. Problem solved.

BUT, what do I know...???
If it's listed on Ebay as '10 available" could someone outside of SOS "Buy it Now" or outbid one of the SOS members. Private listings on Ebay allow buyers to remain anonymous when they bid or buy an item. Buyers can't see who else has bid or purchased a private listed item even if it is an individual outside SOS (i.e. a "pirate"!). Is there some way to list an item on Ebay for an exclusive group of individuals?? I think not.

Last edited:
@Trident Model Is it now possible for those who have had their order canceled and refunded, to order again or are the same problems with frozen payment still there, or is there a new ordering platform on the way, just wondering, -

hello everyone can we buy hms alert trident on dhgate? thanks for the answers gerard

hello everyone can we buy hms alert trident on dhgate? thanks for the answers gerard
The short answer is NO. As of today, the sales goes using direct bank transfer 5 members in a given time. Once those 5 members fully processed, the next 5 members in the list will be contacted. Trident offered $20.00 discount for such transaction.
Lately (the time is not fully announced), when the website will be ready, other payments options, including PayPal, will be available.

The short answer is NO. As of today, the sales goes using direct bank transfer 5 members in a given time. Once those 5 members fully processed, the next 5 members in the list will be contacted. Trident offered $20.00 discount for such transaction.
Lately (the time is not fully announced), when the website will be ready, other payments options, including PayPal, will be available.
Maybe a stupid question Jim but what happens if one or more of the 5 does not answer? Will Trident wait 2 days, 1 week or 3 weeks before proceeding with the next 5 or . . .

Maybe a stupid question Jim but what happens if one or more of the 5 does not answer? Will Trident wait 2 days, 1 week or 3 weeks before proceeding with the next 5 or . . .
That's would be hard to answer, Poul. As you may aware, we (SOS) doesn't involve in the direct sale process other than maintain\supplying list of members to Trident. Based on the feedback about 10 members already used bank transfer successful, hence, it is the only option for now, unfortunately.
We were assured by Trident that all members on the list will have their kits, it's just a matter of time.

bank transfer, how does it work, does anyone have an explanation of how this is done, greetings, -

Hi Norway

Normally the seller will give you the bank details they want you to transfer to ie a BSB number account no etc and amount. You contact your bank and ask for a fund transfer to that account from yours. Takes normally 3 days to process end to end.

Let seller know done
Make sure you get details correct cause its only one way and bye bye monies immediately after that

OK, then just wait for more information from Trident, thanks.-

Hi Norway

Normally the seller will give you the bank details they want you to transfer to ie a BSB number account no etc and amount. You contact your bank and ask for a fund transfer to that account from yours. Takes normally 3 days to process end to end.

Let seller know done
Make sure you get details correct cause its only one way and bye bye monies immediately after that

Yes, and you might want to find out what fees are involved in a bank transfer before you do it- they are not free!

Hallo @gdef ,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Enjoy your day and we cross the fingers, that you will get the kit asap
Birthday-Cake

Jim, Can you tell me where I am on the list. I ready to start a new project now????

John Fitterman
No one should be worried. Trident Model in close contact and working with DGgate to resolve the current situation.

Back